Saturday, June 14, 2014

History...

Here are some of the previous nail stuff I had done before becoming obsessed :)
deffinitely needed better cleanup... this was the Sally Hanson Salon Express that I cut to make tips, not too much longer after I found they were making such a thing pre-cut





Again, more Sally Hanson Salon Express - these were near the beginning of trying them, sorry the pic isn't great... really I'll improve!! :)

Again a different SHSE these were at Christmas and I picked them for the fun holiday aspect... It's zebra Santa Y'all!~


yes shockingly SHSE again :) I think I did get better at applying them as I did them more often - I tried other brands, Essie, KISS, etc. but none of them worked as well as the Sally Hanson in my opinion... (I never tried Jamberry though which has way more designs, just the heating to apply didn't sound like something I'd enjoy... )
Finally we get to one of my first forays into painting and freehand decoration... this is really what led me to Pinterest for ideas... 


I'll have more to add, but need to hunt down all the older photos... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment