Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall is here!

And the news said that we didn't have any days over 100 degrees!! So yay for that!

As promised here are the fall flavored nails I mentioned last post - though I can't really say I'm happy with the photos... but ahh well...


So after these I saw a new technique that someone posted on AIS from NailStamp4fun (http://nailstamp4fun.blogspot.com/) that is on the stamp gradient or watercolor... and I had just  received new Messy Mansion plates so it seemed a perfect fit. I enjoyed these a lot!


Then it was time again for the Sunday Challenge - which was to use individual stamps only no full nail designs... I used a feather and again with a fall vibe :)


And that brings us to today's design, which was really inspired by the desire to use my new Moyou plates, I'm sure there will be more soon , but I thought these came off feeling fall but still a little brighter and happier since I was just feeling a bit blah today... also you may notice a new photo style these days... I had noticed some of the ladies at AIS using this format and really like the ability to put different shots and lighting and the polish in one photo collage. I don't know how long I'll keep using it but for today I'm happy with them. :) 



So lovelies I hope you are enjoying Autumn where you are and hoping you stay shiny! 


No comments:

Post a Comment